Rules and Conditions
These rules apply to the MediaCurves.com Forum and are in addition to the Terms of Service
and Privacy Guidelines.
These Terms of Service and Privacy Guidelines are applicable to your use of the MediaCurves.com Forum except to the extent inconsistent with these rules.
Use Indicates Agreement with These Rules and Accuracy in Registration
In using the MediaCurves.com Forum, you agree to be bound by the following rules and conditions.
You further agree that all information you provide in your registration is accurate. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not register.
Users Are Legally Responsible and Liable for Posts
You agree that you are fully responsible and legally liable for the content that you post or made through the use of your name and password.
If you have forgotten your password, you may click on the
“Reset your password”
link located on the Forum Log In page.
Please note that you may at any time update your username and/or password by clicking on the
“My Account” link
after logging in. If you have any further questions regarding your account, please contact MediaCurves.com Support by e-mail at
The Right to Move, Edit, or Delete Posts
MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, believes in free expression and active and open debate; we do, however, expect users
of the MediaCurves.com Forum to follow rules that protect other users and persons from the invasion of their rights and privacy.
MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, have no obligation to monitor the forums, or any submissions or other materials that
you or other third parties transmit or post on the MediaCurves.com Forum. MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, do, however,
have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the MediaCurves.com Forum and the materials you transmit or post. Should you violate or
allow another person to use your account to violate any of the following rules, MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, reserve
the right to move, edit, or delete your post or discussion thread:
- Posts that are defamatory, libelous, unnecessarily antagonistic or an invasion of privacy or violation of the rights of another user, person, or party.
- Posts that are obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, off-topic, unintelligible, or inappropriate, as determined by the moderators of Post & Riposte.
- Posts that are in violation of copyright, trademark, or intellectual property laws, as determined by the moderators of MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research. Simply because material is available on the Internet does not mean it is in the public domain; most materials are protected by law. In addition, simply including attribution does not permit users to post copyrighted materials on the forum; only extremely short excerpts or hyperlinks are generally permitted.
- Posts in violation of local, state, United States or international law.
- Posts promoting, soliciting for, advertising for, referring to, or hyperlinking to commercial products, programs, or services; including contests, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or commercial enterprises. The MediaCurves.com Forum is designed for discussion and debate.
- Posts which are submitted repetitively, without any bearing on the discussion topic, or otherwise deliberately disrupting the forums ("spamming").
- Posts which attempt to impersonate or fraudulently represent another user, person, or party.
- Posts which are in a language other than English.
- Posts which include viruses, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive feature that may damage another person's computer.
- Posts which are determined, under authority of MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, and third parties employed or directed by it, to be otherwise objectionable.
MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the forum which we,
at our sole discretion, feel is not appropriate.
The Right to Remove Users
Every message in the MediaCurves.com Forum is automatically labeled with your user name ("login name"). MediaCurves.com and its parent company,
HCD Research, reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove the posting privileges and/or eject a user permanently from the discussion forum for:
- Violating the posting rules set forth in the previous section.
- Impersonating or fraudulently representing another user, person, or party.
- Theft or fraudulent use of another user's account or password.
- Using an invalid or outdated e-mail address in one's forum preferences.
- Registering a new account with a free e-mail address.
- Using words or phrases as part of one's login name that are determined by MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, staff
to be obscene, threatening, or otherwise offensive.
- Registering more than one login name at a time.
- Violating any portion of the terms of service set forth herein.
The Right to Modify Appearance of User Names
- MediaCurves.com and its parent company, HCD Research, reserve the
right to hide a portion of their MediaCurves.com Forum user name if the
user name is in the form of an email address. For example, MediaCurves.com
Forum might truncate the portion of the name following the “@” (at) symbol
in the user name.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you in the MediaCurves.com Forum.